Jackie Muller, LCSW-R, SIFI
Jackie Muller is the founder and owner of Dynamic Intervention Wellness Solutions, Wholistic Family Counseling and Services for community wellness.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solutions Focused Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Solution Focused Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD Therapies
- Women’s Issues
Jackie has been a licensed clinical social worker in New York State for over 26 years. She specializes in working with families to improve communication and mediate conflicts. Additionally Jackie has a unique focus on helping women to overcome trauma and limiting beliefs so that they embrace their gifts and strengths and design the life they’ve dreamed of both for themselves and their family.
Jackie has a dynamic style of counseling which facilitates growth. Her style is transformative and interactive and guaranteed to develop skills and understanding that will change limiting beliefs into something more liberating.
Jackie has spent years of SELF discovery with a variety of traditional and eastern practices such as, yoga, meditation, fiber arts, reiki and trauma treatment, which she has integrated into her practice in a way that when implemented strategically unblocks and opens up the clarity needed to find a myriad of pathways to wellness.
Jackie is on a mission to support and encourage women and their families to BE THE CHANGE they wish to see in their lives and in doing so help build stronger commUNITIES.
A Message from Jackie:
Designing a life that you want takes a lot of courage. It can be stressful, but you do not have to struggle alone. If you’ve read this far you may be having difficulties but I promise this will pass and together we can help to identify the concerns you have and ways to overcome them. Navigating within your relationship(s) to discover who YOU TRULEY ARE can feel overwhelming at times. I’m sure you are wanting to learn some coping skills to deal with life and the situations you are experiencing. Everyone’s situation is unique, however, sometimes there is a lot of common ground. Perhaps you are experiencing:
- symptoms of anxiety (link to GAD)
- symptoms of depression (Link to PHQ)
- struggling to love yourself or feeling like an imposter in your own life.
- Having interpersonal/ relationship issues
When we work together, we will:
- Explore what makes you you.
- Reconnect with supportive behaviors, passions, and interests.
- Define what gives you a sense of purpose.
- Learning skills for creating and maintaining healthy thought patterns and boundaries
- Improve communications skills by learning ways to listen to yourself and others to strengthen those very relationships that are important to you.
- Discover ways to let go of worn out though patterns and behaviors replacing them with more constructive and time tested practices that will guaranteed improved life experiences that affirm and empower you to life a life by your own design.
Traditionally trained in a Solution focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy framework, I have continued to develop my repertoire of skills to include mindfulness based practices and trauma treatments that are proven to shorten the length of time in treatment. I am honored to begin this journey with you and know that our time together will promote a deeper understanding of yourself, your life, your relationships and your purpose in a way that helps you appreciate your innate abilities and to foster a resilient and healthy life style guaranteed to support your wellness practices and develop more satisfying and robust relationships. You will undoubtedly improve in your ability to manage life’s ups and downs and be prepared to do so confidently.
Professional Development Jackie has worked as a medical and mental health social worker since 1995, in hospitals, community health and launched her private practice in 1997. She later became the clinical supervisor for a community mental health organization, and officially launched Dynamic Intervention in 2007. Jackie is the owner and chief visionary officer of Dynamic Intervention Wellness Solutions. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified in EMDR, and Conflict mediation as well as holding a certificate as a Reiki Practitioner and Teacher and a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher. She received a Bachelors degree in Social Work at Lehman College and a Masters degree in Clinical Social Work at Fordham University.
- The Mindful Millennial
- Mindfullness Practices – Breath and Spirit
- Facilitated Relaxation
- Reiki Dynamics for Relaxation and Stress Managment
- Fiber Arts and the Creative Mind
- How the way our Brains are Wired
- Yoga for every day anywhere
- Speaking on a variety of staff development Events at:
- North Central Bronx Hospital 1995-1997
- Montefior Hospital 1997
- Lawrence Hospital 1998
- St. Joseph’s Hospital 1998
- Hudson River Community Health 1998-2005
- Dynamic Intervention Wellness Solutions 2005-present
- Guest speaker at NYU
- Speaker at local Library Wellness Events 2005-present
- Speaker at Business Network International Chapter Events 2014-present
- Speaker on Panel at Ulster Community College, Women’s OWN IT Conference – 2016 and 2017
- Public Access Television Channel 8
- Pawling Public Radio – The Tina Show
- iHeart Radio – Uncle Mike Show
Speaking formats include seminars, trainings, keynotes, tele-classes, public radio, public access television Speaking Focus Inspiring women emerging from adolescents to harness their unique power to live a life of their own design. Designing a successful personal practice in alignment with in your personal strengths, personality, style, lifestyle preferences and more. Speaking Style Jackie loves to engage an audience with important content in a dynamic and experiential way making the experience both memorable and practical to use time and time again. Jackie finds it useful to share personal faux pas as well as lessons learned in both a humble and growth and solution focused way. Her style can be humorous and disarmingly down-to-earth in the way that shares the complexity and vulnerability of the human experience that inspires and instils hope that life is not just meant to survive but to thrive inspired by it. Speaking Audience: Associations Schools Libraries Networking groups Live tele-classes All clinicians have gone through an extensive interview process. They are licensed and insured and hand picked by Jackie to provide like minded support to the clients we serve. If you would like more information about your clinician, please feel free to ask then during your intake.
If you are experiencing debilitating symptoms, finding it hard to cope with the day to day stressors of life or have been suffering with a devastating habit perhaps you need some direction to overcome this first. If you feel you are at risk of harm to yourself or another, or if someone is harming you, you definitely need to get that in check before you go any further.
“There is no need to linger or delay progress. Together we will make magical things happen, and be the change you wish to see in your world.” ~ Jackie Muller, LCSW-R
Jackie’s interests are:
- Cultivating a personal practice incorporating Yoga, Reiki, Mindfulness and more
- Mastering Fiber arts (all things stitching and creative)
- Getting her hands dirty with Horticultural Therapy (plants, plants, plants….did we tell you she likes plants!)
- 2012 – present – Mid-Hudson Region, Director Consultant
- Wappingers Falls Business Professional Association – Board member and Director
- October 2021- present
- NASW – Division Director
- Member since 1994 – present
- Yoga Alliance