22+ Years of Experience Inspiring Women
to create pathways to wellness through Personal Development and Mindfullness Practices.
Therapy with Jackie
Congratulations you’ve taken the first step on your pathway toward being the change you wish to see in your life. Designing a life that you want takes a lot of courage. It can be stressful, but you do not have to struggle alone. If you’re here you may be having difficulties but I promise this will pass and together we can help to identify the concerns you have and ways to overcome them. Navigating within your relationship(s) to discover who YOU TRULEY ARE can feel overwhelming at times. And I’m sure if you are here you are wanting to learn some coping skills to deal with life and the situations you are experiencing.
Everyone’s situation is unique, however, sometimes there is a lot of common ground. Perhaps you are experiencing:
- symptoms of anxiety (link to GAD)
- symptoms of depression (Link to PHQ)
- struggling to love yourself or feeling like an imposter in your own life.
- Having interpersonal/ relationship issues
When we work together, we will:
- Explore what makes you you.
- Reconnect with supportive behaviors, passions, and interests.
- Define what gives you a sense of purpose.
- Learning skills for creating and maintaining healthy thought patterns and boundaries
- Improve communications skills by learning ways to listen to yourself and others to strengthen those very relationships that are important to you.
- discover ways to let go of worn out though patterns and behaviors replacing them with more constructive and time tested practices that will guaranteed improved life experiences that affirm and empower you to life a life by your own design.
Traditionally trained in a Solution focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy framework, I have continued to develop my repertoire of skills to include mindfullness based practices and trauma treatments that are proven to shorten the length of time in treatment. I am honored to begin this journey with you and know that our time together will promote a deeper understanding of yourself, your life, your relationships and your purpose in a way that helps you appreciate your innate resilience and abilities to foster healthy life style practices and relationships that are more rewarding for all involved. You will undoubtedly improve in your ability to manage life’s ups and downs and be prepared to do so confidently.
Don’t wait! Call today and let’s discover the possibilities!
Jackie has worked as a medical and mental health social worker since 1995, in hospitals, community health and launched her private practice in 1997. She later became the clinical supervisor for a community mental health organization, and officially launched Dynamic Intervention in 2007.
Jackie is the owner and chief visionary officer of Dynamic Intervention Wellness Solutions. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified in EMDR, and Conflict mediation as well as holding a certificate as a Reiki Practitioner and Teacher and a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher. She received a Bachelors degree in Social Work at Lehman College and a Masters degree in Clinical Social Work at Fordham University.
- The Mindful Millennial
- Mindfullness Practices – Breath and Spirit
- Facilitated Relaxation
- Reiki Dynamics for Relaxation and Stress Managment
- Fiber Arts and the Creative Mind
- How the way our Brains are Wired
- Yoga for every day anywhere
- Speaking on a variety of staff development Events at:
- North Central Bronx Hospital 1995-1997
- Montefior Hospital 1997
- Lawrence Hospital 1998
- St. Joseph’s Hospital 1998
- Hudson River Community Health 1998-2005
- Dynamic Intervention Wellness Solutions 2005-present
- Guest speaker at NYU
- Speaker at local Library Wellness Events 2005-present
- Speaker at Business Network International Chapter Events 2014-present
- Speaker on Panel at Ulster Community College, Women’s OWN IT Conference – 2016 and 2017
- Public Access Television Channel 8
- Pawling Public Radio – The Tina Show
Speaking formats include seminars, trainings, keynotes, tele-classes, public radio, public access television
Inspiring women emerging from adolescents to harness their unique power to live a life of their own design.
Designing a successful personal practice in alignment with in your personal strengths, personality, style, lifestyle preferences and more.
Jackie loves to engage an audience with important content in a dynamic and experiential way making the experience both memorable and practical to use time and time again.
Jackie finds it useful to share personal fau pas as well as lessons learned in both a humble and growth and solution focused way.
Her style can be humorous and disarmingly down-to-earth in the way that shares the complexity and vulnerability of the human experience that inspires and instils hope that life is not just meant to survive but to thrive inspired by it.
Christen has spent most of her life learning and loving working with children, animals and volunteering in her community. She spent most of her younger years as a Girls Scout and later as a camp counselor. She worked in a variety of ways always providing education to children, both as a Junior docent at the NY BRONX ZOO, and in her work with families at the Family Assessment Center in Westchester county and Armes Acres, Bronx Campus. Christen is an avid learner and you can always find her reading, or taking continuing education classes.
All clinicians have gone through an extensive interview process. They are licensed and insured and hand picked by Jackie to provide like minded support to the clients we serve. If you would like more information about your clinician, please feel free to ask then during your intake.
If you are experiencing debilitating symptoms, finding it hard to cope with the day to day stressors of life or have been suffering with a devastating habit perhaps you need some direction to overcome this first.
If you feel you are at risk of harm to yourself or another, or if someone is harming you, you definitely need to get that in check before you go any further.
If coaching is not right for you NOW, I am happy to connect you with the resources that will help you. These services may be insurance reimbursable depending on your unique situation.