Full Time LMSW/LCSW –
Remote and In Person Options Available
Behavioral Health/ Family Therapists are expected to provide clinical care to our clients (individuals, families, and groups), as well as collaborating/ participating in staff meetings and supervision.
This includes (but is not limited to):
- Intake Assessment and Evaluation
- Treatment/ Discharge Planning
- Research, Linkage and Referral To Community Resources
- Submitting Required Documentation (in a timely manner)
Do meaningful work while maintaining work/life harmony.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible care; and that starts by creating a supportive and inviting workplace for our clinicians. Our clinicians work with an individual supervisor to create a schedule that allows you to build your caseload while growing professionally.
Documentation and knowledge of community services/programs for linkage and referrals a plus, however the team does share existing knowledge regularly.
We are looking for applicants to be:
- Ambitious and Self Motivated
- Eager to Learn
- Willing to Share / Exchange Insight with Other Clinicians
Email your resume to: [email protected]
Type in subject line: Career Opportunities